Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies


This is a post from Annie's Eats for some delicious looking holiday cookies:
This is the time of year for cookies.  Holiday cookies run the gamut from very simple to complicated.  I don’t have a real preference, though I do enjoy the challenge of the more involved cookies.  What can I say?  I just love to play in the kitchen.  There is certainly a time and place for the fancy schmancy treats, and there is also a time and place for plain and simple.  For example, when you are taking call from home and worried the pager may go off at any moment but you really, really want to bake something.  That’s what these cookies were for me.  I had all the ingredients on hand and the dough was ready in minutes.

More at:  http://annies-eats.com/2010/11/30/pumpkin-oatmeal-cookies/

No comments:

Post a Comment